Due to considerable demand, we are excited to announce that for the first time ever, we are bringing the SolidWorks Essentials Course to Alaska! Ours will be the first class held in the brand new Engineering & Industry building on UAA campus. Don’t miss out – be sure to register and join us for our four-day Essentials Training Event before all seats are filled!
Training Class Information
- Dates: August 18-21st, 2015
- Times: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (an hour break for lunch)
Engineering & Industry Building Room 401 - Computational Lab
3211 Providence Drive
Anchorage, AK 99508
- Prerequisites: Mechanical design experience; experience with the Windows® operating system.
- MCAD Instructors: Alex Worsfold and Clay Mosher | Applications Engineers
Sign-up Now >>
SolidWorks Essentials Training Information
- Click Here to view Course Description.
- Click Here to view the Training course pricing.
- If you have any questions about training please email email@example.com